Spooky jokes for English lovers
- What is a scarecrows favorite fruit? — STRAW-berries.
- What is the most important subject a witch learns in school? — Spelling.
- What kind of roads do ghosts haunt? — Dead ends.
- How do you make a witch itch? — Take away the W
- Why don’t ghosts like rain? — It dampens their spirits.
- What did the scarecrow say to the kid dressed up as corn? — That costume is a-MAZE-ing.
- Why do witches wear name tags? — So they will know which witch is which.
- Why didn’t the scarecrow eat dinner? — He was already stuffed.
- What kind of monster loves to disco? — The boogieman.
- Why do people like vampires so much? — Because they are FANGtastic.
- What does a cool witch ride instead of a motorcycle? — A Brrrrrr – oomstick.
- How do you make a skeleton laugh? — Tickle its funny bone.